I’m Sober: Why is Life Still Hard? Keys to Your Unique Journey
This book is for you if:
- You grapple with problems getting or staying “sober” from substances and/or behaviors.
- You are still overwhelmed with problems you thought sobriety was supposed to fix.
- You feel out of control with new addictions and unwanted issues.
- You feel angry, sad, anxious and fearful much of the time.
- You are in pain or depressed.
- You are struggling with finances and finding meaningful work.
- You are grappling with one or all of these problems and people keep telling you to pray or think positive and you’ve worked the steps (maybe more than once) and you have done all the “right” things and you still feel like a hot mess.
- You know, deep down, that you didn’t get sober to just have more problems that you don’t understand.
- You are thinking, “Is this really all there is? I didn’t sign up for a “nice” little life.”
- You know you are here for more.
- You feel you have a purpose, a flame that didn’t go out while you were in active addiction and you won’t let hardships put out this flame now.